Get More Meaningful Sales Conversations
Although LinkedIn isn’t the top performing social media platform, it surely isn’t one to ignore.
LinkedIn is currently the 15th top visited website in the world. Yes, the world. In the United States it’s ranked #11 and is just behind Netflix, and it has over 100 million people visiting it each month.
Not a bad spot to park some marketing efforts, right?
Here are some statistics on why business marketers are leveraging LinkedIn for marketing purposes:
- 80% of business-to-business (B2B) leads come from LinkedIn.
- 79% of B2B marketers believe LinkedIn is an effective marketing channel and an effective source for generating B2B leads.
- 92% of B2B marketers leverage LinkedIn over all other social platforms.
You Need More Leads
You need a direct way to connect with your IDEAL PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS in a way that leads to more MEANINGFUL SALES CONVERSATIONS.
Did you know that although people spend more time on the other social networks, they “invest” time on LinkedIn? They are visiting for business purposes, not just for trolling around for gossip.
As a matter of fact, gossip, politics, and non-business related rants are not welcomed on LinkedIn and get very little attention. LinkedIn is where people go to read and connect with colleagues and friends so they get a break from all the Facebook and Instagram rants.
60% of LinkedIn users are very interested in their industry insights and are especially interested in their industry trends. They are interested in reading the longer content that is available only on LinkedIn. (Some reasoning for this is because some corporations only allow LinkedIn as their social networking options on corporate computers.)
It’s quite possible for upwards of 46% of your company’s website traffic to come from LinkedIn. And once you get going, it’s been known that 43% of business marketers say they have sourced a customer from LinkedIn.
So what’s holding you back?
Here's some quick tips on getting started on LinkedIn like the business marketers do:
- Ensure you have a polished profile that speaks to your audience.
- Follow colleagues, friends and others that share industry knowledge and experience.
- Consistently build your 1st degree connections.
- Become part of the discussions! Read the threads, like, comment, and add your own knowledge and experience. Join the party!
- Share relevant, industry specific content to your audience and do so on a very consistent basis. Ensure the content is on current trends and news, and that it’s not personal. Save the personal stuff for the other social platforms.
- Always comment back to your audience. The more comments and the more discussions, then the more visibility LinkedIn will give you.
- Add good images, and try to avoid stock photos (which I get it, that's hard to do). Stock photos are … well, boring - and seen everywhere.
- Make the most out of your “magnetic” headline. That first line is important, but don’t make it too long either. The highest-performing headlines have an average of 40-49 characters.
- Writing new posts is better than sharing other posts. Shared posts have lower outreach.
- Videos are excellent. In fact, 59% of executives say that if text and video are available on the same topic, they’re more likely to choose video. However, ensure your videos aren’t too long. Keep them short.
- Stay on LinkedIn. Instead of posting a link to your blog, ensure the post is an “article” on the LinkedIn platform. LinkedIn loves it when you keep the readers on the platform so your post will rank higher in the feeds. PLUS...since so many corporate offices monitor browser behavior, but allow their employees to read and browse LinkedIn, you get a higher engagement rate.
- Join groups that are interesting and relevant to your experience and expertise and join in on the conversations! Don’t be shy.
Here's a few tips to use when writing content for LinkedIn Marketing:
- These keywords draw consistently more shares: habits, mistakes, successful, leader, leaders.
- These phrases draw more shares: how to, the future of, you need to, why you should, can learn from”
- Include numbers. Especially if they’re big numbers. Big numbers will have readers take their fingers off the scroll button.
- Write longer content! Yes...use that “article” feature on the LinkedIn platform and write longer content. There was an article posted by the Content Marketing Institute that found short content of less than 1000 words dominated LinkedIn. However, that’s not what readers want most. Posts between 1000-3000 words get the most shares.
Or Hire Us. The Pros.
You need a direct way to connect with your IDEAL PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS in a way that leads to MEANINGFUL SALES CONVERSATIONS.
LinkedIn experience and guidance delivered the way you need it.
Proven Marketing System Developed By LinkedIn Marketing Experts with 10 Years Experience
- Very Direct
- Not Spammy
With Expert Guidance & Coaching You Will Develop a Cohesive LinkedIn Marketing Strategy
Define your ideal prospects & clients .... and find them on LinkedIn.
- Individual or Company
- Company Size
- Role at Their Company
- Industry Related
Make your LinkedIn profile attractive.
- Superior Copy
Create the copy and execute the campaign.
- Friendly Invites and Follow-up
- Messages that demonstrate you understand their pain and struggles.
- Create Rapport by Giving Away Relevant Freebies
- Build Credibility
- The Right Call-to-Actions Delivered at The Right Time
How We Help You With Your LinkedIn Marketing Strategy
- Initial Discovery Call
- Strategy Call
- Weekly Follow-Up Coaching Calls
- Unlimited Email Support
- LinkedIn Training
- Examples of Copy & Call-To-Actions That Have Proven Results
- Templates for Tracking Leads & Increasing Results
- Introduction to Special Tools For Scaling and Superior Results
- Ongoing Low-Cost Support So You're Never Left Stranded